Need solution on required messages

Dear Guys, I created an app for registering my customer with some required fields and each field had a microflow for validation something. I found that if I submitted the form, the required field messages had been occurred. That was good but if that field had a microflow validation and the validation had done. The other required field messages had gone. What should I do if I want to release alert message field by field, even some field has a validation from microflow? It makes you clearly, just run my app on the sandbox https://icif.mxapps.io/index.html and get through on the menu (Marketing -> Register Customer) and then just click Next button. Now you'll see the required messages. This is the climax. You just click on the passport radio button then you'll see what I mean. P.S. sorry for Thai language on the field label. Thank you
asked
1 answers

Setting required to yes on the widgets can help prevent useless server roundtrips.

However, when you combine them with microflow validations, the user will not see the microflow validations when a required field is not entered. You could set the the microflow settings to allow the call even with validation errors. But that defeats the purpose of preventing useless roundtrips.

Generally I don't mix and match.

For very basic master tables, required=yes on the widget with some domail model validations will usually suffice.

For more complex entities, I skip widget validations and domain validations and put everything in the microflow. One exception is unique constraints. A bug in the microflow logic could cause duplicate data. As a precaution I add unique constraints as domain model entity validations.

answered