SAML module SP config error

Hi all, I am implementing the SAML2 module in a Mendix 5.16.1 application. I did this before and never had a problem, but now, even though I use the exact same module and exact same Mendix version (5.16.1), I am getting a Java-error while saving the SP data, stating: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.util.PropertyPermission" "org.w3c.dom.DOMImplementationSourceList" "read") at SAML20.MB_SaveSPMetadata (JavaAction : 'ReloadConfiguration') So; it seems that the proper 'ALLOW' for this org.w3c.dom.DOMImplementationSourceList Class is missing. This is indeed the case if I look at the security.policy file, but I can't find a way to fix it. Any ideas anybody?
asked
3 answers

Hi,

The permission was added, if you restart the app this should work.

Jouke

answered

Hi all,

For a client we are running still on 5.21.4 and I tried implementing SAML. Again, the same error as I found a year ago for another client. Did Mendix not fix this for releases upwards of 5.16.1?

@Jouke Waleson; can you add this to the security.policy file as well for Mendix 5.21.4?

answered

To enable that class locally, should we edit C:\Program Files\Mendix\5.16.1\modeler\runtemplates\deployment\run\felixconfig.properties ? And if so: how?

Edit: Edit the file C:\Program Files\Mendix\5.16.1\modeler\runtemplates\deployment\data\security.policy and add (around line 83):

(java.util.PropertyPermission "org.w3c.dom.DOMImplementationSourceList" "read")
answered