Link a user role to an object

Hi there, I have an application where clients, bailiffs and employee (all user roles) of an collection agency can log in an do certain things. Now i want to make it possible that an employee can assign a bailiff to a certain file in the system. I've tried to use an ordinary reference selector but this won't work. I think the problem is that the user role (bailiff in this case) isn't linked to the enitity in the domain model. This because the bailiff users are created trough the admin environment and not trough regular forms in the system. I think therefore the link with the entity in the domain model isn't there. Anybody knows how to fix this issue?
asked
3 answers

I think you should solve this issue by defining security on your File document (you can make a specialization if required) rather than by analyzing references.

answered

Yes. I want to select a user so Bailiff has an 1-0 association with System.user.

Image of the domain model and the form:

alt text

alt text

Thanks a lot for your time and patience :)

answered

Still the same problem. I think it has something to do with the user roles, because if i make a new form with a datagrid and try to pull up all the Bailiffs, it isn't working either.

Is there anything more you have to do to link a user role to an enitity apart from creating the user role and specifying the module roles?

answered