Got Problem on My Testing App [Closed]

Dear Guys, I created an app called "iCIF". It just keeps customer information, customer image also. On the image viewer widget, I created onclick event to call a microflow to open photo uploader page. I tested by clicking on the widget and the photo uploader page had been shown but I decided to cancel to do it. So, the upload page had gone then I clicked the widget again and now the error had been occurred. I went back to see the error in the console of modeler. I found like this; An error has occurred while handling the request. [User 'Anonymous_5d47b252-af55-43f4-8fe7-be374726c2f0' with session id '0f68bd2a-dc6c-45a6-9a69-7193ce6f8138' and roles 'Administrator'] com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: requirement failed: Page object 'Photo' should not be empty. at MyFirstModule.IVK_OpenUploader (ShowPage : 'Show 'Photo_Uploader'') Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:143) Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: requirement failed: Page object 'Photo' should not be empty. at scala.Predef$.require(Predef.scala:219) at com.mendix.webui.actions.microflow.ShowPageAction.getIdentifier$1(ShowPageAction.scala:27) at com.mendix.webui.actions.microflow.ShowPageAction.execute(ShowPageAction.scala:30) So, What am I supposed to do? Thank you.
asked
2 answers

I could not reproduce this, but when Photo inherits from System.Image, you can use the default image uploader widget below the imageviewer widget. (Right-click, Add Widget, File, Image Uploader).

answered

Dear All,

I have fixed my problem already by adding a microflow for checking photo object. if it was empty I created a new one and passed it to the page.

Solved!!!

Thanks Guys

answered