Cannot open a microflow anymore (it crashes the modeler)

I am in the process of changing all deprecated currency to either a float or a decimal in a Mx5.16.1 model. I have now one microflow with errors that as soon as I try to open the microflow I get the error below. First I thought it was because of the changing of the attributes that is causing this, but I tried some other branches and in each version as soon as I try to open the microflow I have this problem. This is what I tried to do to solve this: Tried another branch of this project (no luck each branch gives me the same problem and the model crashes). Exporting the microflow and importing it in a fresh project (no luck) Importing it in a higher version of Mx (no luck) Tried to use model share but this will give the instance of an object error. Anybody a bright suggestion on how to solve this? I now have a model with a microflow with errors that I can not adjust. If I knew what the microflow did I could recreate it, but since I can not open it I do not know (exactly) what it did. Regards, Ronald System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Mendix.Modeler.Microflows.Flow.IsValid(IMicroflowObjectInternal _origin, IMicroflowObjectInternal _destination) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Microflows\Flows\Flow.cs:line 130 at Mendix.Modeler.Microflows.MicroflowBase.DrawFlows(Graphics g, Flow selection) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Microflows\MicroflowBase.cs:line 322 at Mendix.Modeler.Microflows.MicroflowView.DrawMicroflow(Graphics graphics) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Microflows\MicroflowView.cs:line 65 at Mendix.Modeler.Microflows.MicroflowEditor.canvas_Paint(Object sender, PaintEventArgs e) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Microflows\MicroflowEditor.cs:line 168 at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.AutoCanvas.canvas_Paint(Object sender, PaintEventArgs e) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Gui\AutoCanvas.cs:line 360 at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
asked
1 answers

Hello Ronald,

Apparently your microflow contains a sequence flow that is misbehaving, preventing you from opening it.

Right now I can't think of a way for you to work around this, but if you create a ticket in our support portal and attach your project to it, we'll extract the microflow, remove the sequence flow that is causing the problems and send it back to you so you can incorporate it in your project again.

answered