Landing tab

Hi all, Is there a way to land on a page while selecting a tab from a microflow (or something else). So to elaborate: There are three tabs: Resources Material People The tabs are arranged in the same order and Resources is selected by default. I want to be able to call either Material or People directly on loading the page. Is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance.
asked
4 answers

Ramli, you cannot select a tabpage based on data on a nice way. There is only one default tab page (yes/no). Good one for the [Idea Forum] ;)

If you really want this, you can add three tabs. Each tab contains the same pages. On each tab, the default tabpage is different. You can set the visibility on which tabpage to show based on an enumeration. Make sure that the content of the tabpage is a snippet...

answered

Unfortunately not as far as I'am aware. You could create three different pages, set defaults for every page and make use of snippets...

answered

Yeah was hoping i would not come to that, is was thinking to create a enum i set in the mf . on loading the page and using conditional formatting combined with a "javascript show" action loaded from the HTML widget. Do you suppose this could work?

answered

posted an suggestion on the idea forum here please upvote :)

answered