ERROR: Bundle appcontainer

I converted a widget to MX release 6 and try to implemented it a project. On the browser I get nothing to see but in my DEBUG session I got this message. ERROR: Bundle appcontainer [1] Error starting file:/C:/Program%20Files/Mendix/6.0.0/runtime/bundles/appcontainer.jar (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle appcontainer [1]: Unable to resolve 1.0: missing requirement [1.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.mendix.logging)(version>=1.0.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable to resolve 47.0: missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.json)(version>=1.0.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable to resolve 46.0: missing requirement [46.0] osgi.ee; (&(osgi.ee=JavaSE)(version=1.8))]]) org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle appcontainer [1]: Unable to resolve 1.0: missing requirement [1.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.mendix.logging)(version>=1.0.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable to resolve 47.0: missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.json)(version>=1.0.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable to resolve 46.0: missing requirement [46.0] osgi.ee; (&(osgi.ee=JavaSE)(version=1.8))]] at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3974) What am I doing wrong?
asked
0 answers