Chrome Not Supported

I click to edit my app.  I receive a message that says: We're sorry, your browser is not supported. Mendix Studio is optimized for use with the most recent version of Chrome. While Chrome is the officially supported browser, you can also use Mendix Studio with the most recent version of other popular browsers like Firefox, Safari and Edge. Note: the browser you use needs to have JavaScript turned on. I have made sure I am on v74, that java is allowed, etc.  I am on a Chromebook and only purchased it about 2 weeks ago so I can only assume it is the latest and greatest.  Any ideas?  Is it because I am on a chromebook for some reason? Thx
asked
2 answers

Hello Matt,

Did you enable JavaScript or Java? because I see that it’s asking you to enable JavaScript and you mentioned that you “allowed” Java. You can refer to this link to check if JavaScript is disabled on your browser: https://www.enable-javascript.com/

answered

Thanks Abdullah and that was just a mistype on my part.  Javascript is allowed/enabled.  Any other ideas?  I am on the free version until I get this resolved so I assume Mendix support is not an option, so I will take any other ideas you may have :).  

Thanks again, Matt

answered