To find average , calculation , formula, formulation, rate, monthly, weekly. yearly

Hi, Could you please inform me about  formulation to find average? End user will rate themselves (between 1-10) for the values in the app (x, y, z)  every day. I want to show average/result at the end of the week/month/year. I want to show on chart and report. I created a chart with X,Y line but I want to create another chart to show average/result. How I an calculate this? I need example,  or solution to apply my app. Thank you in advance, Seray YILMAZ
asked
4 answers

Use Aggregate List in microflow to calculate average: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/aggregate-list

answered

If you need to calculate the average of values, you need to have a list of objects where the value is stored. Now you can use the aggregate list action and select average.

Was this your question?

answered

There will be  many attributes: x, y, z, k, l, m..... End_user will create attribute

(X,Y,Z,...) and they will give rate also (Between 1-10)

x=1 y=8 z=5  every day they will rate themselves for which attribute they want.

I want to give them  average of X at the end of the month,

average of Y at the end of the month for example.

answered

I think you should create an “average object”. Depending on your use case, it can be the same entity as the other or a dedicated one.
Calculate the averages in a microflow and store it in the attributes of your average object. Now you can show it to the user.

answered