Not able to view an app

Hello, We developed a small application in 7.23.5 version. when we upgrade it to 8.0.0 , we are not able to view the app and it is getting redirected to authentication page where we log in with the mendix account its showing Username and password is invalid. Here is the redirected page ,Can Anyone please help me out    Thank You
asked
2 answers

Hello Bedika,

If you didn’t use to be forwarded to the login page when you try to access your application that means that security was probably turned off, and somehow it got turned on now and that’s the reason why you’re forwarded to the login page.

To check that go to Project ‘AppName > Security > Security Level > Security Level

Also, I believe the username and password you’re being asked to enter are of the users created in your database, and not the credentials of your Mendix account. You can log in using the credentials of the MxAdmin user that is usually created by default (except in the sandbox). To find out what those credentials are, go to Project ‘AppName > Security > Administrator (tab). I think their default is: username: MxAdmin & password: 1

Hope that helps.

answered

Hello Abdullah,

The Current migrated version of the application is not logging with the previous version’s credentials . We also tried logging in with MxAdmin . The application is showing the above login page even when the security is turned off. What are we missing here?

answered