Error in import the data in Database Replication

Hi, Can any one suggest me what I am missing? com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: replication.ReplicationSettings$MendixReplicationException: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.mendix.core.component.InternalCore.execute(InternalCore.java:237) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: replication.ReplicationSettings$MendixReplicationException: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.java:202) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: replication.ReplicationSettings$MendixReplicationException: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:36) Caused by: replication.ReplicationSettings$MendixReplicationException: java.lang.NullPointerException at databasereplication.implementation.DatabaseDataManager.startSynchronizing(DatabaseDataManager.java:85) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null at replication.ReplicationSettings.getMemberType(ReplicationSettings.java:394) at databasereplication.implementation.DatabaseDataManager.processResultsSet(DatabaseDataManager.java:118) at databasereplication.implementation.DatabaseDataManager.startSynchronizing(DatabaseDataManager.java:77) at databasereplication.actions.ImportByMapping.importFromDatabase(ImportByMapping.java:128) at databasereplication.actions.ImportByMapping.executeAction(ImportByMapping.java:110) at databasereplication.actions.ImportByMapping.executeAction(ImportByMapping.java:86) at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(UserAction.java:49) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.doCall(CoreAction.java:261) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(CoreAction.java:249) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.ActionManager$1.execute(ActionManager.java:192) at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:32) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.java:198) at com.mendix.core.component.InternalCore.execute(InternalCore.java:229) at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.actions.actioncall.JavaAction.execute(JavaAction.scala:52) at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.microflow.impl.MicroflowObject.execute(MicroflowObject.java:44) at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.microflow.impl.MicroflowImpl.executeAfterBreakingIfNecessary(MicroflowImpl.java:192) at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.microflow.impl.MicroflowImpl.executeAction(MicroflowImpl.java:149) at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(UserAction.java:49) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.doCall(CoreAction.java:261) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(CoreAction.java:249) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CustomActionMonitorImpl$$anonfun$run$1.apply(CustomMonitoredAction.scala:14) at com.mendix.core.session.Worker$$anonfun$receive$3$$anonfun$2$$anon$1.execute(ActionDispatching.scala:125) at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:32) at com.mendix.core.session.Worker$$anonfun$receive$3$$anonfun$2.apply(ActionDispatching.scala:127) at scala.util.Try$.apply(Try.scala:191) at com.mendix.core.session.Worker$$anonfun$receive$3.applyOrElse(ActionDispatching.scala:121) at akka.actor.Actor$class.aroundReceive(Actor.scala:465) at com.mendix.core.session.Worker.aroundReceive(ActionDispatching.scala:117) at akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:516) at akka.actor.ActorCell.invoke(ActorCell.scala:487) at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:238) at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:220) at akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:393) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)
asked
3 answers

The Java action is trying to work with an object that's not available, hence the NullPointerException. It tries to execute this action: getMemberType. I would suggest debugging with Eclipse to find out what's missing exactly and work your way through from there.

It's impossible to say what specific object is missing by looking at the stack trace. Perhaps someone else on the forum has more experience with this module than me and can tell you what object is missing.

answered

That is a weird stacktrace that you are getting. A few questions to get you started.

• Are you using the latest version of database replication?
  • Try syncing your database tables and model reflection again, and click the save button of your mapping (this will re-validate your mapping and might show any problems).
  • Could you give some context on the database type you are using? Which type of database are you connecting to? What kind of import are you trying to do?
answered

-Yes, I am using latest Database Replication available in Mendix App store -Yes,I have sync my database (importing 557 table and 1157 column) and click on the save button -I am using Custom Type import to connect AS400 -I am still getting above error.

answered