View Native Mobile App

Hi, I’m using Mendix Studio Pro 8.1.1 and I’m trying to test out viewing my native page on my iphone.  I downloaded the “Make It Native” app.  Scanned the bar code while running local on my lap top.  It shows the correct home page with the header.  But I have a list view also showing below that header and it will not display that list view.  I have no security setup yet.  This is only for a test.  Does anyone know why this list view won’t show up on my iphone? thank you!
asked
2 answers

Are you sure there are objects in that list? Maybe you need to create some data on the web interface first, or add a “create” button on the mobile app.

To troubleshoot: Add some static text to the page to ensure that your changes are actually displaying on the phone, then double-check your data. You should also set the list view’s pull-down action to “synchronize” so that you can re-sync your data.

answered

I hate to say it.  But I rebooted my phone and it seemed to work properly.  Not sure if the app was not refreshing on my phone properly.  I’ll update this feed again when I run into this and see if that is the fix.  

answered