Nav tree menu is black instead of white.

My nav tree menu does not have a black background in the studio while designing the page layout.  However, when I launch it, it looks like the inverted Bootstrap nav menu.  I have the Atlas_UI_Resources theme selected, but I also tried selecting “None” and I still see this: I don’t see any way to invert this, and I tried adding CSS, which just seems to get ignored.  Anyone know what is going on here?  It’s still pretty much a new bare bones project. 
asked
2 answers

The easiest and most straightforward way is to do this kind of styling by using the Theme Customiser of Mendix Studio instead of in Mendix Studio Pro. First in Studio Pro go to your branchline manager, select your branch and click button ‘Enable for Mendix Studio’. Then go to studio.mendix.com, select your app, click ‘Edit in Mendix Studio’, at the left bottom the pencil is the Theme customizer. Now on the left half you can change the colors to how you want them.  

Will give you 

answered

Thanks! I’ll give that a try.  Shame I can’t to it in the desktop app and I have to keep switching.

answered