Enable run in sandbox

"Run in Sandbox" is permanently disabled for all projects , how to enable it and i am unable to download project from Team Server, Can you please suggest me on this. Thanks in Advance!
asked
3 answers

Hi Gayatri,

I think this is possible, but it should always be a team server project. If it isn't already a team server project, you can upload your project to a new repository. Then you will have the run in sandbox mode available.

There is another thing you need to actually be able to deploy your app to the sandbox and that is the app cloud services module. Then it should work.

KR, Bart

answered

Hi Gayatri,

I think first you need to open your project in developer portal then click on Edit in Modeler. May be then from your modeler, click on Open App and select your project from Team server. May be then Run in Sandbox will be enabled. Because when we select an application from disk then this Run in sandbox is disabled. I hope this would help you.

answered

Hi Gayatri,

• Are you signed in into the Mendix Modeler? Because after signing out in the Mendix Modeler, for all Team Server projects the "Run in Sandbox" becomes disabled. You can solve this by signing in again via the "Sign in" option in the right upper corner of the Modeler.
  • Via the menu option "Help -> Open log file directory" you can access the Modeler logs.
answered