Deeplink - Users are getting redirected to default login page.

Hi, i'm having a problem which I can't seem to debug. On a running environment we're experiencing many users reporting that they are redirected to the login page of deeplink. While they are originally directed to an anonymous user deeplink. The error seems to occur mostly on iPad / iPhone. Does anyone have an idea why this could occur?
asked
3 answers

Are you very sure that the deeplink startup is in ALL your starting microflows? Because it looks like the phone / ipad starting points may be do not have the deeplink redirect.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Have you been able to replicate the issue yourself? If so; can you set the loglevel for Deeplink to debug and paste the result? Also, use the developer console in your browser and see if it gives any hint (I'm expecting a 401 invalid session).

answered

I have not been able to replicate the error, I do have been able to produce some other errors which look like the one below:

DeepLink: General error while evaluating deeplink: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserException: Object of type 'DeepLink.PendingLink' with guid '11258999068430670' cannot be updated, as it does not exist anymore

answered