my profile is already public but I cant make my community profile public?

Greetings,  I already made my profile public and now I have a challenge to make my community profile public, but I am not sure how to proceed, I already googled and found you have to fill all of your profile information and make it public but I already did this and my challenge doesn’t change to complete. what am I missing?
asked
3 answers

That’s a problem with challenges. You sometimes get challenges that you can’t finish (complete a learning path if you already completed all of them, make your profile public if it is already,...).

It’s because challenges are just randomly assigned. I would use the feedback button and leave them a message. It woulb be nicer to only get challenges you can complete.

answered

It seems your profile is already public because you page is accessible. Why do you think it is not public?

answered

I had the same challenge and problem a couple of months ago. 

I flagged it to Mendix and for me the problem was down to my profile being partially corrupted after it was ported from an old account. They did something so I wouldn’t get the challenge again, but it still left it impossible to complete until the challenges all reset again a few weeks later.

answered