Popup inside of a popup: Closing the second makes the data on the first no longer editable

I have a popup for configuring an entity, and when you choose which object to associate it with, I have another popup open. This works fine when I choose the entities that I want to associate it with from the data grid on it (the only thing on this popup), but when I hit the X on the corner, the first popup is no longer editable. I have tried the following: Changing the X to use a close page button and a save changes button Creating a microflow that sets the association to empty and refreshes in client, then closing the page (both from a data view that listens to my data grid and outside of that) Closing the first popup before opening the second, and then reopening it (this just closes the second popup, opening nothing) Here is what I see locally: Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or how I can fix this? For these pages I am passing around a non-committed entity, because I do not want to save it until the full configuration is done.
asked
2 answers

It seems that the object is garbage collected when pressing the x button.

What you could try is to associate the NPE with a persistent entity, making sure there is a reference to the memory object and prevent the garbage collection to take place for this object.

answered

Please check on the page properties if the close action X is configured as a cancel (rollback) action. I think you can configure it as a close page only as well.

answered