MindSphere OSBar could not be loaded

We are getting a bar on the top our application. It says  MindSphere OSBar could not be loaded. Please check your proxy settings or the OSBarURL in the MindSphereOSBarConnector Can someone help regarding this?
asked
7 answers

Hi guys,

I know issue is old, but I'm  writing for someone search for this topic. Because I struggle 2 days :)

Steps
Goto mindsphere developer cockpit
Under components view applcaition points , select endpoint
It's probably "/" , you need to change this into "/**" by deregistering, modifyng and registring.

answered

Hi Saylee,
are you going to  creating a MindSphere Application?

are you running the app locally? If yes ensure that you have specified proxy settings according to your ITinfrastructure. How to set proxies in Studio Pro is described here: 
https://developer.mindsphere.io/howto/howto-app-mendix-development.html#corporate-proxy

answered

Hi Saylee,
please have a  look at the network trace when opening the app from launchpad. (Hit F12 in your Browser)
If only the index.html is loaded and on all other requests 404 is returned please check your registration in developer cockpit and make sure your endpoint is setup up with /** and not not /*.
See also here:
https://developer.mindsphere.io/howto/howto-app-mendix.html#configuring-the-mendix-app-in-mindsphere
Step 8
Hope that helps

answered

Hi Saylee,
could you post a screenshot from the network trace? 

answered

OK the screenshot shows something different.
The error here says, that you try to call an Endpoint on MindSphere which dose not exist.

Have you registered an application called “phppgpadmincf” on your tenant via developer cockpit?

This app “phppgadmincf” is this a Mendix based app for Mindsphere or is it just a “pgadmin” to look into the cf provided database?

answered

Hi Saylee,
please contact me via my public profile. I suggest to have a live meeting to fix your issue

Heiko

answered

Please check the version of the appstore module “MindSphereOSBarConnector”. It should be >= 1.2.0

answered