encrypted value is EMPTY! Error

Hi All New to mendix, I am trying to use the email with template module. I have installed all dependant modules. During set up of the email config, i keep getting error that the encrypted value is empty (the encryption module, i think with the encryptionkey) Does anyone know how to fix this?
asked
6 answers

You have a constant in your application called Encryption.EncryptionKey. Make sure it is filled (value must be a string of exactly 16 characters).

answered
In the cloud environment the constants need to be defined in enviroments ->Details->model options

answered

This is coming from the Encryption module, when Decrypt is called. The fix is to set the EncryptionKey constant in the Encryption module. 

Don’t set this directly in the module, but if you are working in Studio Pro go into your settings, edit your Configurations and set the constant there in the Constants tab. If you’ve deployed this, you can set it in your environment’s Model Options.

Hope this helps.

answered

Thanks for your response. I have inserted the encryption key and configured everything as instructed (to the best of my knowledge). Could there be any other fix for this error?

answered

In the console of Studio Pro, you’ll see the error message indicating what microflow that error occurred in.  Put a break in that microflow to see where the error occurs – you’ll likely see more info while debugging that may help you understand what is causing this error.

answered

Is there an answer to this ?

I setup my Encryption Key but I still get the notification , MY encryption key is empty .

answered