Why calculated entity parameter is invisible on the page?

I have an entity, with a parameter, calculated using a microflow. For some reason, I can’t display it on a page (like this {1}) – it just appears invisible. Here is my setup: - I have a “List_Of_Items” entity. - I have  “Calculations” entity – I want to use it to display info about the list of items ( number of items in the list, sum of values, etc.) - The “Calculations” entity has a calculated parameter “number_of_items” that should get the number of items on the “List_Of_Items” entity by the following microflow: - On the page I have a data grid where I manage “List_Of_Items”, and a data view (which gets “Calculations” entity through a microflow with “retrieve from database” action), and inside of it I want to display the value of its calculated parameter.   But when I preview it, the data grid is visible, but the text above with the value of the calculated parameter is invisible. And in the security settings the microflow marked with yellow as if it is never used from the client API: It looks like some security access rule problem, but I get full access to all the pages and microflows and entities. What can be the problem and how can I fix it?
asked
3 answers

Hi,

I think ListOfItems_Count value might be empty and if you dint set the default value for this attribute, always it will be empty. Have you debugged onload microlfow and checked the ListOfItems_count value ?

answered

Hi Maxim,

The calculated entity are calculated at run time, so each time you load the page it will be calculated dynamically, so reduced use of calculated attribute is good

In your case you can also go with→ by clicking the column in the datagrid the following page will occurs in that you can mention what type of aggregation needs to be done

Hope this helps

answered

Still need help – can’t display the value of the calculated attribute on the page. 
Would be grateful for help!

answered