Crash Course: No read access to association Employee_Account in entity Admnistration.Account for user role (with role Administrator in module Administration

The title says it all. I am getting an error in the Crash Course: No read access to association 'Employee_Account" in entity 'Admnistration.Account' for user role (with role 'Administrator' in module Administration I have the owner for the Employee_Account association set to “both.”  The resource is on the Employee_NewEdit screen. I verified that the module access for role Employee.Adminstrator is set to full write & full read. The resource exists with the DataView2. Data Source: UserManager.Employee_Account/Administration.Account Visibility: based on attribute ‘HasAccount’ I get the same issue for user role Employee.KeyUser, which also has full read Image of error message: https://pasteboard.co/J5LEi0u.png  
asked
2 answers

Hi JR Spencer,

Did you set access rights for Employee_Account association in both Employee as well as Account entities to read / readwrite (whichever required)? 

This error is because you didn't set access rights correctly in either one or both the entities. 

Hope this helps!

answered

Hi JR Spencer,

While going through the Crash course tutorial even I faced the same issue recently. After debugging error I found that in Employee_NewEdit(OverviewPage), EmployeeID's Data Source[attribute] was Employee_Account/Account/Employee_Account/Employee/EmployeeId rather it should be EmployeeId (from DataView(employee)).

Hope this will be helpful for beginner to this course.

Image of the Solution:-

image.png

answered