How to Enable S3 storage for deployment for uploading file document from Mendix to AWS Cloud.

We want to upload file in our application and application is deployed on AWS. So, while uploading we are getting below error       Could you please help us to resolve this issue.
asked
2 answers

Hi Priya,

To effectively assist you, I want to confirm/reject the following:

• You’re not using the Amazon S3 Connector from the Mendix Marketplace
  • The application in question is not deployed on Mendix Cloud, SAP BTP, nor Mendix for Private Cloud
  • You’ve configured the internal file storage of your Mendix application to be your own S3 environment

Departing from the assumptions that I mention above, in combination with the information you have provided in your post. You should be able to configure the two parameters that are missing (AccessKeyID and SecretAccessKey) in your custom runtime settings (Sprintr → Your application → Environments → Your environment → Runtime → Custom Runtime Settings).

For information on Runtime Customization, please refer to Mendix Docs.

For information on how to retrieve these two values for your AWS account, please refer to AWS Identity and Access Management (User Guide).

I hope this helps, do feel free to reach out to me with additional inquiries.

answered

Hi Priya,

I'm following up to see if your issue has been resolved or whether I could be of assistance.

I'm happy to help!

answered