How to Connect File manager Widget with Amazon S3?

I want to visualize the files in AWS and view them in a user interface. The reason for this is that I want to use a file manager to import Excel files from AWS S3. Ultimately, I want to integrate this with the Excel Importer and apply it to specific files through the file manager. Are there any good examples or methods for connecting a file manager with S3? Regarding this topic, I asked a similar question in the past, and the link is provided below. https://community.mendix.com/p/questions/11540474072913559  
asked
1 answers

Hello KooHyun,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm Trong, a developer in the AWS development team here at Mendix. I read through your forum post and the previous question you referenced. Sorry that it took us so long to get back to you. I'd like to try and help guide you through your challenge.

From what I understand, you're trying to accomplish the following:

1. You're building a "file manager"-like interface in a Mendix application.
  2. For each object in your Amazon S3 environment, you'd like to have the ability to import said object into your Mendix application using the logic from the Excel Importer.

Is this correct? If not, could you provide a little more detail about what you mean when you refer to a "file manager"? Are there specific functions or features that you're looking for when connecting this file manager with Amazon S3?

However, to provide the most relevant solution for your problem, I need a better understanding of your specific needs. Your clarification will be instrumental in guiding the next steps.

If you have any more questions or if something isn't clear, don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. You can send me a private message if you go to my developer profile and click on "Contact".

Best,

Trong

answered