Command Line to Deploy a Mendix App to a Private Cloud Cluster

Hi Team,   I am sucessfully able to setup Databse plan,storage plan,Registry,ingres, and mendix operator and pod is running fine .   For your reference please find the screenshot.         But i am unable to perform next step after creating mendix operator.   Next steps are Creating pod with container running mendix application and access that application    I am AWS EKs to perform this activit.   Is there sample mendix cr yaml file the run sample mendix application .[note i already refered this link https://docs.mendix.com/developerportal/deploy/private-cloud-operator/   Even though if i use cr present in above link i  am able to create pod but inside that container is not running fine.     CR:   apiVersion: privatecloud.mendix.com/v1alpha1 kind: MendixApp metadata:   name: mendixoperatorinsurance spec:   database: # Specification of Database CR     servicePlan: mendixoperatordbplan   storage: # Specification of Storage CR     servicePlan: mendixoperators3plan   mendixRuntimeVersion: 9.21.0.59661 # Mendix version to use for placeholder runtime image   sourceURL:  ############################# URL of App's source MDA    appURL: operatorinsurance.com # URL to access the app   replicas: 1 # Number of replicas, set to 0 to stop all replicas   runtime: # Configuration of the Mendix Runtime     logAutosubscribeLevel: INFO # Default logging level     mxAdminPassword: V2VsYzBtZSE= # base64 encoded password for MendixAdmin user. In this example, 'Welc0me!'; can be left empty keep password unchanged     debuggerPassword: V2VsYzBtZSE= # base64 encoded password for debuggerPassword. In this example, 'Welc0me!';     dtapMode: P # Security & runtime mode: P for production, D for development     logFormatType: json # Optional, can be omitted : specify the log format     # Mendix Runtime Jetty options, in JSON format; validated and applied by the mx-m2ee-sidecar container     jettyOptions: |-       {         "max_form_content_size": 10485760,         "use_blocking_connector": false       }          # All custom Mendix Runtime parameters go here, in JSON format; validated and applied by the mx-m2ee-sidecar container     customConfiguration: |-       {         "ApplicationRootUrl": "https://mendixoperatorinsurance.com"       }       Can you guys tel me what all steps needed to perform before this. I needed a help in setting up mendix private cloud in standalone mode.Can i get command line instruction commands.   Thanks, Nikhil Kumar S
asked
0 answers