How to do an AWS image uploader to an S3 bucket?

Hello, Does someone know how to do an AWS image uploader to an S3 bucket?   I downloaded the Amazon S3 Connector and the AWS Authentication, because of the following video HelloAWS - How to use the AWS Authentication Connector in Mendix - YouTube but some parts of it are outdated so I had a hard time trying to find where to add/open things, and I am not using the recognition so that video doesn't really apply to my case.   Apparently, Mendix also doesn't provide a well-written step-by-step or how to do anything like this either. This is for a website stored on version 9.24.12 of Mendix.
asked
2 answers

Hello Benjamin,

To be able to upload any kind of object to an S3 bucket, you need to use the PutObject microflow action in the Amazon S3 Connector. You can create a microflow with the required objects like shown in the attached image. The FileDocument object will be image you would like to upload and the details of your bucket will be given in the PutObjectRequest object. To be able to upload an image in the UI, you can use a File manager or an Image uploader widget.

On the AWS Authentication side, all you need to do is configure your static or temporary credentials and add the correct microflow between Get Static Credentials or Get Temporary Credentials.

Best,

Ayca

putobject.png

answered

Thank you, one of my co-workers was able to figure it out.

Just in case someone else needs to know how to do this it's I will post the steps.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png5

image.png

image.png

Set up default values for both items below

image.png

answered