Could Someone Give me Advice for Deploying Mendix on AWS with High Availability

Hello there,   I  am working on deploying a Mendix app on AWS and I am looking for some advice on the best practices for ensuring high availability and scalability. Our application is expected to handle a large number of concurrent users, so I want to make sure we set up the infrastructure correctly from the start.   So far; I have deployed the app on EC2 instances; and I am using RDS for the database. Although; I am not entirely sure if this setup will be enough to handle potential traffic spikes and ensure high availability.   How should I configure auto-scaling for the Mendix app in AWS Devops? Should I be using Elastic Load Balancers  along with auto-scaling groups for EC2; or are there better alternatives?   What are the best practices for ensuring database redundancy and failover on RDS? Should I be using multi-AZ deployments, or is there a better solution for Mendix apps specifically?   How do you recommend setting up effective monitoring and logging? Are there specific AWS services or tools that integrate well with Mendix for performance monitoring?   Are there any AWS specific best practices that I should follow for optimizing performance; security; or cost efficiency when deploying a Mendix app?   Thanks in advance for your help and assistance.
asked
1 answers

Hi Eliza,

Can you please elaborate on which deployment option from Mendix you use to deploy on EC2 instances?

Best, 

Carlos.

answered