State in published OData services whether it is meant for the Data Hub or not - Mendix Forum

State in published OData services whether it is meant for the Data Hub or not

Right now every published OData service is shown inside the Data Hub. Even the ones you which aren't meant for the Data Hub. This leads to a long list of redundant OData services inside the Data Hub. It would be nice if I could state inside my sharing application wheter a published OData service is meant for the Data Hub or not. 

asked
2 answers

Hi Thijs, 

We implemented the Data Hub and have some more questions. An interview would be great! Then I can explain what I meant! 

Like to hear from you! 

Created

Hi Jort, 

Thanks for your feedback! It’s not quite what you are describing, but you are able to set published OData services to non-discoverable in the Data Hub. This will make them non-discoverable by others within your organisation.

For more information, please check out this documentation: https://docs.mendix.com/data-hub/data-hub-catalog/curate#discoverability

In order to better understand why you do not want every published OData service to be shown inside the Data Hub, would you be open to a short interview with us as part of our ongoing research initiative to improve Data Hub?

Created