Can a OData service be published to data hub containing a updatable entity?

Hello everyone, I am looking in to using data hub in projects now i have a issue when publishing my test app. When i publish my app and set all entities that are in my odata services to only readable there is no issue and after publishing i can find my service in the data hub catalog. But when i publish my app with one entity set to updatable the publish happens but i can not find my service in the data hub catalog. (or if it is a new revision of a existing service the revision number does not go up and the entity is not updated). I have tested this with a sandbox version of my test app and also with it published on a production environment but none of them work. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
asked
3 answers

Issue has been send and handled by support now and is a known issue that will normaly be solved in mendix studio pro 9.8.

answered

This seems to be an issue that you could contact Mendix support about.

answered

With the latest release of Mendix Studio Pro (9.8.1), It can register Entity as ODATA in Datahub without any issue. But, it looks like only Read and Update are enabled. Still Create and Delete shows disbaled.

answered