Remove/Block spam messages in community - Mendix Forum

Remove/Block spam messages in community

There is a lot of spam messages coming in forum now a days, Can we add any blocking mechanism before letting the question to be posted to community?

asked
1 answers

Hi, I created a support ticket and this is the answer:

Hi Steven, Thanks for contacting Mendix Support, I hope you are well! We are aware of the spam attacks occurring on the Mendix Community Forum. Our R&D team has just released a change that forces users to sign up before they can post on the forum as well as perform a reCAPTCHA. We are currently monitoring the impact of this on spam bots, and hope it will significantly improve the issue.We'll continue to refine our process to prevent this from occurring in future. Please let me know if there is anything else that we can assist you with! We have lowered the priority of the ticket to Medium as only issues on licensed production environments that affect (almost all) end users can have a High or Critical priority. For more information, please consult our Ticket Priority and Support Processes articles. Kindly elaborate on the business impact if you disagree with the change in priority.

Created