DataGrid2: how to use the 100% width?

Hi, my first steps with datagrid2 ended very fast ;-) I added a DataGrid2 below an exisiting datagrid with the same xpath DataGrid1 looks fine an all columns are in one row. Datagrid2 seems to behave as single DIVs. I added a red background to understand.. How to set the columns next to each other like in DG1? Is this no default setting?   Thanks for every idea ..  
asked
2 answers

I noticed you fixed it already and indeed it should like fine out of the box. My first guess when reading your issue was that you have some custom styling.

If that's the case then you can add an extra class around that specific customization, an example I recently used:

This will apply certain styling to everything with that class:

.filedropper__item--state_saved {
  display: none;
  list-style: none;
  padding: 0;
}

Which can cause issues so you rather specifify it on a lower level with an extra class which you then set on the widget if you want to use it:

.filedropper_noSavedList.filedropper .filedropper__item--state_saved {
  display: none;
  list-style: none;
  padding: 0;
}

In this case I added the class filedropper_noSavedList to my widget (FileDropper) when I want to use this specific styling and only then it will applied there so you are always in control and have never conflicts styling wise.

Just some extra to think about ;)

answered

Hi,

i solved this point as i installed the widget from marketplace again.

It seems that pieces of this omponent had been corrupted ..

Perhaps someone needs this info too..

answered