How to RUM (New Relic) in Mendix App

I'm testing with New Relic (Browser Monitoring) to do RUM on my Mendix application.   I followed the information below, but New Relic's Browser Monitor does not work. https://docs.mendix.com/howto/monitoring-troubleshooting/manage-app-performance-with-new-relic/   ・Specify newrelic.jar in Extra JVM parameters. ・After starting the App, -javagent is added to the arguments of the java process.   check from powershell   Caption=javaw.exe CommandLine="C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-11.0.16.101-hotspot\bin\javaw.exe" -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -DMX_LOG_LEVEL=INFO -Djava.library.path="C:/Program Files/Mendix/9.23.0.621/runtime/lib/x64;C:/Users/Administrator/Documents/Mendix/App/deployment/model/lib/userlib" -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Djava.io.tmpdir= "C:/Users/Administrator/Documents/Mendix/App/deployment/data/tmp" -javaagent:C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Mendix\App\newrelic\newrelic.jar -jar "C:\Program Files\ Mendix\9.23.0.621\runtime\launcher\runtimelauncher.jar" "C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Mendix\App\deployment" Name=javaw.exe   ・Open the app in a browser and operate ・If you look at New Relic's dashboard, you can get APM information. ・When I look at the Browser Application, the information is not sent.  When looking at the F12 browser debug and the web page source, the New Relic snippet is not responding.   ◆Problems◆ APM is fine, but Browser Monitoring is abnormal I don't know the solution. Anyone have the same issue? Mendix Studio Pro 9.23 Windows Server 2022
asked
1 answers

Official support has responded that the APM agent is not supported, so we will close it.
I had to manually paste the snippet to make it work.

answered