Error occurs when executing Mendix in a closed network environment. Inquire about the cause and solution of the connector, client error.

My development environment is a closed network environment, so I have to proceed with the development in a situation where the Internet is not working. In such a situation, I ask the following questions.   1. Can't you make the sign-in screen not come out at first when executing the mandix tool?Currently, after waiting, we click sign in Later to proceed with the development. 2. When creating a "create new app", app settings are creating by setting "enable online services" in the mandix platform to "No".When creating the Domain Model, create one entry with "true" and one entry with "false" and make the screen arbitrarily to run the app screen after an error occurs.This is the situation as shown in the image below.Is there a cause and solution to this?   * mendix run app console error   * run mendix app web error message   * demo project app security setup   * demo domain model
asked
0 answers