Where can I change MIN_INFLATE_RATIO to accept ZIP BOMBs?

I am using Excel Exporter (Mendix Marketplace - Excel exporter) to fill some worksheets of an existing Excel file, Recently we upgrated to version 6.1.5 and since that time we experience a problem and in the log we see the following message:   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------   INFO - Excel export: Zip bomb detected! The file would exceed the max. ratio of compressed file size to the size of the expanded data. This may indicate that the file is used to inflate memory usage and thus could pose a security risk. You can adjust this limit via ZipSecureFile.setMinInflateRatio() if you need to work with files which exceed this limit. Uncompressed size: 485396, Raw/compressed size: 4853, ratio: 0.009998 Limits: MIN_INFLATE_RATIO: 0.010000, Entry: xl/styles.xml   -----------------------------------------------------------------------   Where can I change this ratio?    
asked
1 answers

The ZipSecureFile.setMinInflateRatio() can be changed in the java code of the module if you really are sure that you can trust the file.

This works something like below:

ZipSecureFile.setMinInflateRatio(-1.0d);
   XSSFWorkbook wb = new XSSFWorkbook(file);

This needs to be added where the workbook is created in the code.

answered