Mendix Intermediate Developer Certification

Hello Everyone,   I have completed my Rapid Developer Certification & Completed all modules of Intermediate level on Mendix Academy. Now I want to complete my Intermediate Certification but It's a paid certification.   Can anyone suggest me any other way to attempt my Mendix Intermediate Certification for free? If anyone have any idea, Please Share!!
asked
3 answers

Hi Rahul,

Sometimes, Mendix hands out vouchers so Developers have free access to the Mendix exams. However, no such action is currently available. If this becomes available, Mendix will share this with the community, so keep your eyes peeled. Besides that, I think that the exams are also free for Developers that work for a verified Mendix Partner, but I'm not 100% sure about this.

If you're not working for a verified Mendix partner, I'm afraid you're currently out of luck.

answered

Hi Rahul,

Your firm can provide you voucher which you can apply and get discount in the exam cost, otherwise you have to pay for it.

answered

As far as I know, you should get academy partner training under the Mendix partner service program, and currently, this training is free. If you participate in this training to a degree of 3/4, you are given a free exam voucher. The only way to obtain a free voucher is for your company to be a partner. You must participate in partner training, and then you will be given a free voucher

answered