Looking for some interesting Junior Mendix Engineers (Freelancer)

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently seeking support for a project, so if anyone is interested and feels they would be a good fit, please reach out to me :) The project is scheduled to run from April 1, 2024, to October 31, 2024. Specifically, I'm in need of a Junior Mendix Engineer with at least 3-4 years of professional experience. The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: Must be advanced certified in Mendix and have developed at least 5 Mendix applications. Possess extensive knowledge of Mendix's capabilities to identify and resolve any bugs or issues, and review developed stories. Have hands-on experience in establishing unit testing within Mendix. Understand the theoretical best practices for setting up unit testing (e.g., TMAP). Be experienced in managing stakeholder relationships and comprehending their requirements. Show enthusiasm for working on innovative solutions and a mindset focused on serving stakeholders and creating valuable applications. Have a background in business analysis and technical thinking, capable of acting as a business engineer to implement workflows in low-code platforms, such as Mendix. Must be located within the European Economic Area (EEA). Require a clean criminal record as security clearance will be mandatory. If you meet these criteria and are interested in contributing to an exciting project, please get in touch! furgali@festekraft.de
asked
2 answers

Hi Monir, 

There is also the Mendix Job Board where you can post this. There are regular news letters send out to everyone who's subscribed to the board. Should be a great additional way of reaching potential candidates.

Best of luck,

Yves

answered

Hi Monir,

You can also post your requirement on Linkedin.

Thanks,

Himanshu

answered