Getting 404 Error After Using Payment Gateway: How to Redirect Users to Specific Page?

Hello Mendix Community,   I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently facing an issue with my Mendix application after integrating a payment gateway. Upon completing a transaction, users are being redirected to a page that results in a "404 - File or Directory Not Found" error. I suspect that the issue lies with the configuration of the payment gateway integration or the redirection settings within my Mendix application. However, I'm unsure how to troubleshoot and resolve this issue. Could someone please provide guidance on how to: Troubleshoot the cause of the 404 error after completing a transaction through the payment gateway? Configure the Mendix application to redirect users to a specific page upon completion of a transaction, instead of encountering the 404 error? Any insights, suggestions, or best practices regarding payment gateway integrations and redirection settings in Mendix would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance!  
asked
0 answers