Mendix Polymorphism Relation Entity

Hi, I am new in this mendix community, before using mendix i am using Laravel Framework from php.   My question is. is that possible to use polymorphism relation in Mendix like i use in Laravel polymorphism.    My case is like this:   Receiving (for increasing stock) Request (for decreasing stock) Stock (contains in and out the stock).   in Stock i want to connect with receiving and request.   Or other case: Receiving (for increasing stock) Request (for decreasing stock) Stock (contains in and out the stock). Approval (for storing the approvals data)   In approval it can have relation in 3 different entity,   Any Help or Solution are welcome. Thanks    
asked
1 answers

I have read part of the documentation that you have sent and I don't think it exists as dynamically as the mentioned example (Users and Posts), however, you can achieve this by creating another entity and associating it with "Stock" then Inherit/Generalize  "Receiving" and "Request" from it then both of them will inhariate this association, but this will be correct only if "Receiving" and "Request" are valid to be Inherited from the same entity.

answered