how to rollback an image object ?

Hi ,everyone! I have created a system.image entity called “photo” which has 1 to 1 association with another entity called “user “,and i already add one user and one photo , now I want to edit this photo (means pick another image file),and I want to check the filename before commit this change,  if the filename is not in my format “XXX_2024”, i will keep the original file. I created a microflow to check the filename, and add a rollback action activity when the filename is not in my format,however, i find the rollback module does not work, the new picked picture still replaced the old one , what can i do to solve this problem? thanks !
asked
2 answers

problem here is; when uploading a image using the image uploader, the upload does a commit already. And thus your previous image is already overwritten.

Option could be to create a 2nd entity to upload, then chach. if ok, then copy file to destination image entity and delete the temporary image object used for upload

answered

It is possible that the rollback action is not triggered due to an incorrect configuration or sequence of actions in your code or system. Try to fix it

answered