How to Execute Multiple Nanoflows Simultaneously Using JavaScript Action

Hello Mendix Community, I am working on a project where I need to execute three nanoflows simultaneously using a JavaScript action. These nanoflows each involve iterating over lists and transforming values, and they need to include a wait to introduce a time delay. Therefore, they cannot be executed sequentially and must run concurrently. I am seeking detailed guidance on how to achieve this. Specifically, I need to know: How to properly set up a JavaScript action to call multiple nanoflows concurrently? The best approach to handle the results and errors from these concurrent nanoflow executions. Objective I need to trigger three nanoflows (A, B, and C) simultaneously. Each nanoflow processes a list and performs transformations with delays, so they must execute at the same time, not sequentially. I want to ensure that all three nanoflows run concurrently and that I can manage their completion or failure effectively.     Questions How can I configure a JavaScript action to call these nanoflows simultaneously? How should I handle the results from these nanoflows once they are executed? What is the best way to manage any potential errors that occur during the execution of these nanoflows? Example Code Request If possible, could someone provide a detailed example of how to set up the JavaScript action for this purpose? I am particularly interested in understanding: How to use mx.data.callNanoflow correctly in this context. How to manage the execution and completion of multiple nanoflows. Proper error handling techniques. Thank you for your help and guidance! Best regards
asked
0 answers