Polarion Connector Sample Application

I downloaded Polarion Connector Sample Application. I built it locally and ran it locally. Created configuration. I wasn’t able to login. It brings the login page. After I type username and password, It keeps giving the following error. However, I can login using same information from the browser.  Anyone has any clue of what is the issue?   I getthe follpwing in the studio pro log window. 2020-08-03 16:02:32.722CoreThe runtime has been started using a trial license, the framework will be terminated when the maximum time is exceeded! 2020-08-03 16:02:35.151CoreMendix Runtime successfully started, the application is now available. 2020-08-03 16:02:45.222ClientError loading profile for feedback widget:  (...) 2020-08-03 16:02:45.225ClientCannot read property 'loggedIn' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'loggedIn' of undefined (...) 2020-08-03 16:02:52.029ClientDEPRECATED: mx.ui.action. Use mx.data.action directly instead. -- will be removed in version: 10.0 2020-08-03 16:03:07.751Polarion ConnectorLogin was not successful due to below errors: (...)
asked
2 answers

Manyam,

You probably have a https URL for connecting to Polarion web services? If so, you will need to get the certificate authority file from the Polarion site and import it in Project → Settings in Mendix Studio Pro. 

To retrieve the certificate file on a Chrome browser, I went to the URL for a normal Polarion login, clicked on the SSL-lock on the URL bar, then clicked on the Show Certificate menu and copied it to a .crt or .cer file from the Details tab.

Import this .crt or .cer file in Mendix Studio Pro by double clicking on the Settings menu under your Project , click on the Certificates tab and then on Import. Build your project again locally and hopefully this time you will be able to login successfully.

More information at this link https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/project-settings#5-certificates-tab 

answered

It works!. Many thanks.

answered