LDAP Synchronisation module - errors

Hello, I am having issues importing (~13000) users from Active Directory using the LDAP Synchronisation module. I receive the following errors: Request State size of 100+ objects exceeds threshold of 100 objects. When test importing users and browsing directories. Failed to read child directories: Uncategorised exception occurred during LDAP processing: nested exception javax.naming.NamingException: LDAP response read timed out, timeout used: 10000ms. Can occur during any request to the LDAP server, frequently occurs with the error below but not always. Failed to synchronise groups: [LDAP: error code 12 – 00000057: LdapErr: DSID-0C0907E4, comment: Error processing control, data 0, v1db1: when importing users, first time this occurred it only got to 1000 imported users.   Business case: I need to authenticate and retrieve data for user accounts from an Active Directory server, federation support is unavailable.  Can anybody offer any context and potential solutions for the errors or improved approaches for meeting the above business case in Mendix. Thanks in advance,
asked
2 answers

Why do you want to import 13K of users in your app in the first place?

answered

“ you want to have the data of the users in your app”

My guestimation is that you want to have the data of the Employees in the app, and that these possibly need to login.

If above is correct, then split the employee details from the account/user details. Then you can import the AD users as employees, but they will not have an account. And thus your license is not a limitation for you.

Also in that way you split the login function from the process function. 

Matching of the account & employee can be done on the first login of the user. Then the account is create and can be matched using the email address for example.

answered