Database Connector

Hello,   I am trying to use the Database Connector module to connect to a DB2 database. However the Java action complains about the syntax of the JDBC URL. Does anybody have an example of a JDBC connection string to a DB2 database with a correct syntax, which is accepted by the Java action?
asked
2 answers

A String always needs to start and end with ‘

This will solve your problem.

answered

After putting the URL between quotes ‘ ‘ the syntax problem was solved.

However when the Java action is executed I get the following error.

It's weird that the error referes to z/OS, while I am connecting to an IBM System i (AS/400), not an IBM System z.

Any concrete examples of how to setup the JDBC connection to a DB2 database are welcome !

com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.SqlSyntaxErrorException: [jcc][t4][10509][13454][4.27.25] Connection to the data server failed. The IBM Data Server for JDBC and SQLJ license was invalid 
or was not activated for the DB2 for z/OS subsystem. If you are connecting directly to 
the data server and using DB2 Connect Unlimited Edition for System z, perform the 
activation step by running the activation program in the license activation kit.  
If you are using any other edition of DB2 Connect, obtain the license file, 
db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar, from the license activation kit, and follow the installation 
directions to include the license file in the class path. ERRORCODE=-4230, SQLSTATE=42968
    at Main.ACT_RunqryDB2 (JavaAction : 'Execute query')

answered