I am getting a connect error! And I dont know what is causing it.TimeoutException: Idle timeout expired: 30003/30000 ms

Hi There I am getting a connector error this morning and i dont know what is causing it. Can anybody help. com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.io.IOException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Idle timeout expired: 30003/30000 ms     at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:36) Caused by: java.io.IOException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Idle timeout expired: 30003/30000 ms     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpInput$ErrorState.noContent(HttpInput.java:1085)     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpInput.read(HttpInput.java:318)     at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.readBytes(StreamDecoder.java:284)     at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(StreamDecoder.java:326)     at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(StreamDecoder.java:178)     at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:184)     at java.io.Reader.read(Reader.java:140)     at org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils.copyLarge(IOUtils.java:2537)     at org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils.copyLarge(IOUtils.java:2516)     at org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils.copy(IOUtils.java:2493)     at org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils.copy(IOUtils.java:2441)     at org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils.toString(IOUtils.java:1084)     at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.ClientRequestHandler.processRequest(ClientRequestHandler.scala:86)     at com.mendix.externalinterface.connector.RequestHandler.doProcessRequest(RequestHandler.java:40)     at com.mendix.external.connector.MxRuntimeConnector$1.execute(MxRuntimeConnector.java:72)     at com.mendix.external.connector.MxRuntimeConnector$1.execute(MxRuntimeConnector.java:69)     at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:32)     at com.mendix.external.connector.MxRuntimeConnector.processRequest(MxRuntimeConnector.java:75)     at com.mendix.basis.impl.MxRuntimeImpl.processRequest(MxRuntimeImpl.java:909)     at com.mendix.m2ee.appcontainer.server.handler.RuntimeHandler.service(RuntimeHandler.java:42)     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)     at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:867)     at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:542)     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:255)     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:1588)     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:255)     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1345)     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:203)     at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:480)     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:1557)     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:201)     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1247)     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:144)     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:502)     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:364)     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.run(HttpChannel.java:305)     at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:765)     at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:683)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) Caused by: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Idle timeout expired: 30003/30000 ms     at org.eclipse.jetty.io.IdleTimeout.checkIdleTimeout(IdleTimeout.java:166)     at org.eclipse.jetty.io.IdleTimeout$1.run(IdleTimeout.java:50)     at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)     at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)     at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) Regards, Patrick  
asked
5 answers

As a general explanation for this issue, it seems like your application was trying to read a file which is quite large.

And as it took longer than allowed time, probably your connection got closed after the allowed interval.

Can you check which file is being read and can you find some other work around to read that file?

If this does not explain the issue, probably you must provide little more information on what your application is trying to do when this error happens.

answered

Same error in my log.
Double, triple checked; I have no jobs scheduled that run every 15 minutes!!
I do have jobs running every day, minute and 30 minutes, but the error appears every 15 minutes in the log.
Something from core system??

answered

Looks like nobody can help me . I quess ill have to create a ticket.

answered

Hi ,

I am also facing this error , but our app has no file upload/download . even the app was idle for 40 mins. i did’t do anything in the app. when came back to studio pro i am seeing this error. but its not block my application. i could still able open pages, navigate links in the app after this error.

answered

Hi everyone, I was facing the same error and was able to fix it.

The issue in my case was because some of the objects I was looping had empty attributes. I fixed it by adding a decision to skip any objects who had that attribute as empty.

answered