how to get Authorization header from a login POST HTTP Request & set it to make GET http requests to this same external application?

Hi, I’m making a connector from mendix to our company’s application. I’m wondering how I should get the Header (‘authorization’, & yes it’s a JWT Token) if i make a login to the external application? If needed I can do the login by the mendix app , but keeping the login inside of the external app and recover the header afterwards in mendix is preferable. afterwards I should pass this as a custom header (i think?) in the upfollowing requests to the external application. example: I started testing with the hardcoded string value but it didn’t seem to work. Afterwards ofcourse it should be recovered & set as placeholder by Mendix Xpath i assume. Thanks in advance,  
asked
2 answers

Hi Bregt,

Once you have the bearer token, you can set it as HTTP Header in the Call REST Service action. You seem to have a typo in your Postman screenshot, as bearer authorization string should look like “Bearer <token>”. You are missing a space in the header.

answered

the value is also returned as a cookie by the way if this can maybe help?

Update : I pass the ‘Cookie’ header with it and it seems to work hardcoded (this also contains the JSESSIONID etc).
  now i have to know how i will do a get for the cookie.

answered