Call procedure using Execute callable statement with external database PostgreSQL

Hi team! I want to call a stored procedure from our external database “PostgreSQL” and I used the Database connector module and “Execute callable statement” action. after many tests, I end up with the below error. com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.sql.SQLFeatureNotSupportedException: Method org.postgresql.jdbc.PgCallableStatement.setString(String,String) is not yet implemented.     at AwsTestModule.Microflow_PostgreSQL_Procedure_Called (JavaAction : 'Execute callable statement') Advanced stacktrace:     at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.sql.SQLFeatureNotSupportedException: Method org.postgresql.jdbc.PgCallableStatement.setString(String,String) is not yet implemented.     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:84)   Parameter1   Parameter2   Statement   Function in PostgreSQL '  CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION proc_updateproject(  pname text,  paddress text  ) RETURNS void  as $$  begin     update "Project" set "PAddress" = paddress where "PName" = pname;  end  $$ language plpgsql ; '   Thanks in advance for your support
asked
1 answers

The error message says the JDBC driver doesn’t support setString. 

What version of the postgres JDBC driver are you using? There may be a later version that does support this.

UPDATE:
Looking at the Java source file for the JDBC driver, this is not supported in the Postgres JDBC driver. It is coded to return that error message if used.
https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/blob/master/pgjdbc/src/main/java/org/postgresql/jdbc/PgCallableStatement.java#L729

answered