[Email Connector] Welcome Snippet does not show

Hi everybody,   I am setting up the Email connector and integrate the page EmailConnector_Overview into my UI as suggested. However, upon first use the Snippet SNIP_EmailConnector_Overview which is embedded in the page does not work as expected. This snippet contains another Snippet snippetCall1 that should display a welcome UI. But: snippetCall1 is placed inside a DataView dataView1 which intentionally displays a message if there is no data object to display instead of showing the snippet and other UI elements placed inside dataView1. This behavior is intended but prevents snippetCall1 from showing up.   I think that either the Snippet snippetCall1 is misplaced and should be placed outside of the DataView or the visibility conditions need to be configured in a different way. Currently the snippetCall1 is surrounded by a container that has a conditional visibility. This condition is not effective when the snippetCall1 is inside the container.   I fixed this for my project but maybe the developers of the Email connector want to look into it.   Best regards, Ralf  
asked
4 answers

The fix is to remove empty entity message for dataView1 as further processing of the condition visibility check will not take place if there is this message. And this issue will occur in case application language is nl_NL this is already fixed in v1.2.0. Hope it helps!

answered

Hi Ralf, thank you for providing feedback, we will take a look. Just out of curiosity, which version are you using?

answered

V1.1.0 of the Email connector

answered

answered