An unhandled error occurred in the MxRuntime

Hi Team,   I am using email connector module, In test region trying to send an email while on click submit encountered below error when I checked in logs it is showing below – CRITICALM2EE: An unhandled error occurred in the MxRuntime. 5:19:39 PMAPPCRITICALM2EE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.simplejavamail.converter.internal.mimemessage.MimeMessageProducerHelper CRITICALActionManager: Error in execution of monitored action 'RegularClientAction' (execution id: 1686830033576-111, execution type: CLIENT) ActionManager: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.simplejavamail.converter.internal.mimemessage.MimeMessageProducerHelper                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Team, someone please suggest or guide me how to resolve from this issue Thanks and Regards, Sravani Gellu
asked
2 answers

Most probable issue is an issue with the libraries in the lib directory of your project.

Either there are duplicate jar files with a different version number for example, or you are missing libraries.

I’d would start there to find the solution.

answered

Kindly go through the prerequisites mentioned in the email connector documentation:  https://docs.mendix.com/appstore/connectors/email-connector/?_gl=1*1ulcak5*_ga*MTc2NjY1MjAxMC4xNjg1NjE0NTA3*_ga_4PE2C4QFC7*MTY4Njg5MTg4OC4zMy4xLjE2ODY4OTQyMDguNTMuMC4w#12-prerequisites

Also can you please let me know about the other modules and their versions that are present in your project apart from email connector.

answered