Mendix cloud cant use existing database

Hi all Mendix developers, I’m a Mendix newbie and I have a problem now. My Mendix app connects to this Postgre server. The table in db looks like this: When I run on local, it runs normally. I change the db record with pgAdmin so it affects the app. But when I deploy on Mendix private cloud and keep using this connection the app can’t run. The table got a record but the Retrieve entity get nothing. It was like the app use another db server. I think the app run on deploying environment It uses built-in db. Can someone show me how to fix that or explain what I was wrong? Appreciate any help and please forgive my bad English.  
asked
2 answers

Hi there,

You say you are using a private cloud instance? What are you using? Something like Docker or are you using Mendix Service Console?

For both instances, are you connected to the same database?

answered

Hi Tu Ha,

If your environment is using different database, so you will be retrieving from a that other database. Example, your configuration in DEV will not exist in PROD because DEV is using ‘A’ database and PROD is using ‘B’ database, unless both environment is pointing to the same database or ‘B’ database is restored from ‘A’ database. Else, you have re-configured in ‘B’ database.

answered