Teamcenter service call error.. After version 10.4 upgrade

Hi, nice to meet you I need mendixer help.     mxver:9.24.4 Tc Connector version: 3.4.1   I have a "Saved Query Search" that I developed in the above environment and runs well. (See Attachment) -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------- [Saved Query Input Parameter] Query name 'Item Revision...'   Input data Item_Id   Business object mapping Cip0ControlPlan=MyModule.Cip0ControlPlan; Cip0ControlPlanRevision=MyModule.Cip0ControlPlanRevision; User=TcConnector.User;   Configuration name $TenantTeamcenterConfiguration/ConfigName -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------   This app has been upgraded to the version below. However, an error occurs when running “Saved Query Search” after that. The "ExecuteSavedQueries.java" file seems to be having an effect.   mxver: 10.4.0 Tc Connector version: 3.6.1   [The error message is as follows.] -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- Caused by: 500: Internal Server Error at TcConnector.SendService (CallRest : 'Call REST (POST)') at {"name":"TcConnector.ExecuteSavedQueries","type":"JavaAction"} at IncomingInspection.GetControlPlanRevision (JavaAction: 'Saved Query Search')   Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.integration.actions.microflow.RestCallAction.execute(RestCallAction.scala:79)   { ".QName": "http://teamcenter.com/Schemas/Soa/2006-03/Exceptions.InternalServerException", "messages": [ { "code": 214022, "level": 3, "message": "An error has occurred during the JSON parsing." }, { "code": 214022, "level": 3, "message": "An error has occurred during the JSON parsing." }, { "code": 214004, "level": 3, "message": "Please see the log file 'tcserver.exe16043754.syslog' for more information." } ] } -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------   I would appreciate it if the mx team could guide me on how to solve this problem.   thank you reguards,    
asked
2 answers

In the viewer3D_TC module there is an entity called TCItemRevisionSearchCriteria, which contains Item_ID.

Item_ID can't be localized using the TC mapping, so the body of the request which is giving the error contains an entries["Name",null,"Revision"]. The null value is causing the error message.

I solved this by changing the Item_ID to ItemID, which will result in entries["Name","Item ID","Revision"] and won't throw the json parse error.

answered

Hi HD-san,

Can you share the request json? It is necessary to compare the json contents between the old version and the new version.

If the request is correct, it will succeed.

Thanks,

Iwata

answered