CSV import module failing with SQL Syntax Error user lacks privilege of object not found for mendixsystem$entityidentifier

Hi all, I'm currently implementing the CSV module from the Mendix marketplace so that I can use the java action "ImportCSVUsingSQL". However, when the java action runs I get the following error when attempting to prepare the SQL statement using connection.preparestatement(string sql) Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: user lacks privilege or object not found: MENDIXSYSTEM$ENTITYIDENTIFIER in statement [SELECT id, object_sequence FROM mendixsystem$entityidentifier WHERE id = (SELECT id FROM mendixsystem$entity WHERE entity_name = ?) FOR UPDATE]   The query which is throwing this exception is an inbuilt part of the java action provided in the module and occurs prior to any inserts to the database. I've given my user role access to the domain model entity which I'm trying to import  data into. However, I'm unaware of any way of providing access to the mendixsystem tables. I've checked the documentation and ensured that I have all of the dependencies installed as well.  Is anyone aware of any issues related to this module or how I can provide access to the relevant tables through the java action?
asked
1 answers

In case anyone stumbles across this post in the future. Make sure that your local database is set up to use postgreSQL as your database as the syntax in the java actions is using that. If you're running this with the in built database there's a possibility it won't work.

answered